Saturday, October 01, 2005

Al Fatihah

"To You (Allah) we pray, and from You (Allah) we seek help" (Al Fatihah:5)
I believe that He will help us whenever we seek help from Him.

I still remember, 100 days ago, when my father passed away of heart attack, i was very scared and afraid. I know not what to do. I even told him that i was too afraid to continue living without him around. I have always had him by my side. Supporting me, being there for me and standing up for me. When he passed away, i felt lost. Not to forget afraid. This is when i realized that having full faith in Allah, makes me feel better.

It is his will to take my father away, leaving me to continue my journey. My brother once said, which i quite agree "Ayah has done everything that he needs to do in this world. He has completed his mission and hence being called back."

These were the last words for me from my beloved father;
"My handsome son, thank you for being there for me. I am glad that i have you as my son. I am proud to be your father. Try to score 300. Be the best bowling player" I can still remember, those were the words he whispered into my ears some days before his last breath. And those are the words that i will never forget until my dying day.

Ayah,
I missed you so much and i know u know how much i love you.



Al Fatihah...

1 comment:

CJ@Work said...

I am so sorry about arwah. May he rest in peace and bliss from Allah. Be strong yea and be a man as your late father wish :)