Sunday, October 30, 2005

LOCKED..

Sounds like LOST. But basically i am not lost. Not yet. But something teribble really happened to me today. Well, this is what happened earlier this morning.

Well, usually around 4.30 in the morning, my mother or sister will wake me up for sehri. And this morning they woke me up at the usual time. I woke up lazily. Trying so hard to stay awake. Walking to my bedroom door. Struggling to walk and when i reached the door (which was just a few steps from my bed), i can't open the door. Just then i was so awake. Siapalah yang nak buat lawak pagi-pagi buta ni. But tell you what, this is no joke.

So, nak dijadikan cerita pintu bilik tu tak boleh buka. So, what did i do. Tried opening the door knob using screwdriver. Buka memang la boleh. Tapi setakat buka skrew je lah. The rest, i must tell you i am hopeless. So, what my mother did, she gave me my sehri through my bedroom's window. Together with a glass of plain water and a mug of hot chocolate. Rasa macam dalam tahanan sey..*sigh* Subuh pun tak buat. Nampaknya, kenalah subuh lepas dah boleh keluar nanti.

So around 8++ my mother called upon some guy to open the door knob. It was really a tough one. He managed to crack the knob using a hammer. Wanna see what happened to the knob?



Betul tak tipu. Apek tu ketuk pakai hammer baru boleh buka tau. Well, at last i am free. At around 9.30 i guess. At least i know what is it like not to be free. So everyone, do not commit suicide..!! eh, salah. Stay out of crime scene. Apa-apa je lah. Yang penting, buat baik berpada-pada, buat jahat jangan buat langsung..

Jya ne!

No comments: