Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Let It Be

Oct 11 2005, 22:20 hrs

I was about to update my blog. I have already got something to talk about. Tapi, nanti dulu lah. It has been quite some time that i visited my brther, sis-in-law and niece's blog. So, i went to visit them all. First, it was my niece's. ppbbbffffffttttttthhhhhh!!! thanx leelwan, for the tribute to PakCik. I will always love you. Promise!!

Then, i went to visit my brother's blog. Along, all the best for your new job yar.. Good to hear you are keeping well. I am so proud of you. Just for the record, you are my second idol..

Kak Long's blog touched my heart the most. Actually, i was about to write about the same thing. But i do not know how. How i wanted to explore this world and be independent. How i wanted to live my life and lead it my way. How i hope everyone understands what i wanted and LET me do what i want to do.

Am i too young to decide to do what is best for me? Terlalu dangkal fikiran anak muda darsawarsa sehingga terpaksa menunggu keputusan di buat pihak berwajib? I don't think so. For whatever reason, i need to make my own decision to decide what is best for me. To some of my so called "friends" who think they know me, think again. Just because you are older then me and you know my family member, it doesn't mean that you can also make a decision on behalf of me. To "you know who you are", GET A LIFE..!!!

Oct 12 2005, 22:58 hrs

I think i am done now *at last*

I'd like to share something from One Tree Hill,

"I don't want to be anything,
Other than what i've been trying to be lately
All I have to do is think of me and
I have peace of mind
I'm tired of looking 'round rooms wondering what I gotta do
Or who I'm supposed to be
I don't want to be anything other than me"

Jya ne!

No comments: