Monday, October 31, 2005

LOCKED, AGAIN...!!!!

Arghhh... Memang macam lost sebab ada sambungan. Dah lah semalam terperangkap kat dalam bilik tak boleh keluar untuk sahur. And today i was stuck in the lift at the office. Was on my way to the third floor (my office) from Suhaizal's office at first floor. Malas nak naik tangga so i took the lift when suddenly the lift goes straight down to ground floor and stopped. The lights even went off and the ventillation fan quit functioning. Oh..My... Don't tell me its the second trapped incident in 2 days time.

Luckily i have my phone with me. So i called upon the reception so that they could call the facility technicians to fix the problem. Before that i pressed the emergency button, and no one could bother. No one at control room ever bother to answer my call. F**k them all.

And as the list of cursing goes on, i used my position as the company's auditor to audit facility on their inspection and maintenance records. hehhe.. Don't mess with me. Walaupun aku tak ada kakak ipar sebagai vice manager (whatever that means) i can mess around even i am on my own. Bila lah episod terperangkap ni akan selesai.. Jangan lepas ni terperangkap dalam cinta sudah.. Hahhahaha..bayar nazar weh..

Jya ne!

No comments: