Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Back where i belong..

So now i am back to where i am supposed to be. At least someone thinks that i am supposed to be here and no where else. *sigh*


These are the pictures of me leaving London. Along, kak Long and Leelwan, thanx for everything. I really enjoyed my stays there in London. Surely, i will come again to visit u guys. And not to forget Auntie Tim. Thanx a lot. This picture is the last picture taken with the Atanmayas. *hehehe*. Ada umur nanti kita jumpa lagi dan boleh ambil gambar banyak-banyak lagi. Boleh makan duck and pancake, anchovy pizza and perhaps oxtail stew. Boleh kan...

Ni kat dalam plane. Nampak je senyum, tapi sebenarnya tuhan je yang tahu betapa sedihnya nak kena balik Malaysia sebab hari Isnin nak kena kerja... Hahha.. What ever it is, i really enjoyed my holidays this time. And i hope u guys enjoyed my stays as much.

Jya ne!

No comments: