Thursday, September 15, 2005

Birthday Bash...

Hey ya all..

First let me sing a song for myself..
Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me,
Happy bithday to me.

Well basically, yesterday was my birthday. 14th September 2005. And guess what i think i am having the best birthday ever in my whole life. It all started when it looks like no one ever care if its my birthday or not. But, i wouldn't mind as my brothe and sister in law might be too tired after a hard day at work. So there i was, sitting in front of the telly with almost no light when suddenly they came out of their room bringing along a rich chocolate cake with candles. Hahha..they remembered after all. So singing a birthday song to celebrate good health and good life, i cant believe it as it was the first in so mane years that someone actually sing for me on my birthday.

And...the list of presents i recieved this year. Along and kak long gave me a handsome dockers sling bag. Aunty Tim gave me some cash as she thinks its best for me to look for my own present, where in the end i bought myself a very nice M&S shirt. Thank you along, kak long and aunty. And as for Azmarea the leelwan, she gave me something as well. She gave me her lower arm for me to bite. And she cried. How sweet. *grin*

And the best is yet to come. I also got a ticket to watch Lion King the musicals at The Strand. And, its the nicest seat that anyone could asked for. Basically, i really wanted to go and watch the musical but i just dont know when to go yet. But, just let me just tell you about the show. It is extremely excellent. How they bring the whole jungle to the hall. I dont think i can describe but i am sure it is the best musicals that i have ever been to. Thanx along and kak long.

Mama and angah, thank you very much for the cards. Really meant a lot to me. How much we have went through and there is still a lot more to go through. I'll be strong.

Well, just say that this years' birthday is the best ever. Thanx to all. Maybe when i am back i will scan the tickets and place it in other posts.

Jya ne!

No comments: