Friday, February 09, 2007

Ada Apa Dengan Keliru

Sejak akhir-akhir ni gua rasa keliru. Tahlah bukanlah nak kata keliru kot. Tapi hidup gua jadi serabut.

I really do think that i need to talk about this to someone who really understands. But i dont think i can find someone who really understand this matter that bugs me. I just wish that life has been simpler.

I am lucky for having Bobby as my boss at work. He is so helpful and never gives me a lot of headache. So less headache from work. This means my serabutness comes from another source. My social life.

My social life has been a mess since starting of this year. At the beginning of this year, i really hoped that this year will be a stress free year. This is only February and i am already half dying.

I want to run away from all the people who i knew from my past. I want a new life. But that seems impossible. What i need now is March. March will be the time when i can leave Malaysia and spend 6 months abroad. At least no one can be in contact with me except for my family and a few friends which i will contact them instead. Thanx to Zippi.

Anyway, enuff of all this thing. Really need to catch some sleep. May your day be brighter then yesterday.

Boo ya..!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ermm..nak gi mana mac ni?holiday ke outstation?naper serabut sgt ni?
hope awk dpt ketenangan yg dicari..

Batu Bata said...

harnidahussin: huhhu.. keja lah. ketenangan yang kucari belum kutemui.. cane eh lagu tu..

Anonymous said...

macam lagu zaiton sameon jer..ehehe..dont worry..someday,u will find it..

Anonymous said...

Just to share what i learned today..
"Being unhappy is not an option.But stay in misery is an option"
So,make your choice!

Batu Bata said...

harnidahussien: ouch.. that hurts..!!

Anonymous said...

ops..sorry...
i didn't mean to hurt anybody..

Anonymous said...

Ini first time saya baca blog awak...cuti Tahun Baru China ni lama sikit...nak siapkan project..tp access internet..teringat blog awak...ape bende yg keliru-keliru ni..lama tak dengar berita dari awak..skrg sy dah transfer ke EHS dept.