Thursday, January 04, 2007

Cerita Buang Masa Sebelum Berangkat

Hey there all.. It has been a while since i last updated my blog. Cian menda ni kan. Terabai tanpa kasih sayang..

Nyways, 2007 is here. Pejam celik, pejam celik dah masuk satu tahun baru lagi. Maknanya umur pun macam nak kena bertambah lagi satu. Harap dapatlah bertambah kematangan dengan pertambahan umur saban tahun.

Last year was a very tough year for me. Made lots of difficult dicisions. Changing my job is the toughest i guess. Had to move out of the house in Melaka and stayed somewhere else. All over the place now but i still have a house in Shah Alam thanx to Aunty Tim. I love the job. A hectic but interesting job. Well, if you have been following my blog closely you will know how it was.

Met someone and then being left alone was like a routine for me in 2006. Loser giler rasanya. But then again, their loss.. my gain.. Lets not talk about this now. Quick review.. I am still single and available. Chewah, siap promote. I am dating someone but still, you can send in your resume and we'll be in touch if you are shortlisted. Ayat tak tahan.. very the berangan..

Actually, i am just wasting my time. Lagi pun dah lama tak update blog ni. I am leaving for Brunei this afternoon. My flite to Bandar is at 315. Sementara tunggu orang nak menghantar ke aeport, baik menghabiskan masa di sini.

Nothing more to add..

Boo ya..!!

No comments: