Thursday, March 09, 2006

*sigh*

Tak bagus betul. I am starting this entry with a sigh. Actually i do not know what to blog today. Maybe i'll update you guys on what happened to me on my last week working in CESB.

Well, believe it or not, finally it is my last week here in Cubic. Somehow, terfikir jugak am i doing the right decision? Well, i wouldn't know. I hope and i pray to Him that he'll always guide me wherever i am.

The nasyid team finally celebrated their prize money feasting on ikan bakar at Muara Sg Duyong. Nice place there. Seriously, i really enjoy the food and the environment there. x0ra and tHEd, nanti you guys balik sini i will belanja u ikan bakar and crabs and prawns and anything. It is good. To all my nasyid team mates, looks like this year you'll have to do it without me. All the best in beating Infeneon and National Semicon.

Zana and Aemei organized a farewell lunch for me on Wednesday. Its a shame that i didn't capture any photos at that time. Tak bawak camera pun. But somehow, rasa cam sebak pun ada. They are all good friends. Nice friends. I will always remember you all. People from QA dept, EHS dept, engineering, procurement and not to forget my own department. Thank you guys.

Wednesday night i went bowling with Kimi, Jamsari, Mail, Amin and Errol. Nice game guys. I think that will be my last game with all of you guys in Melaka. At least for the time being. Tak tau lah bila lagi dapat bowl dengan korang lagi. I dont know whether i can still bowl my two hundred game after this.

Today is Thursday. Tomorrow will be my last day in CESB. Camana ye? I can't imagine. Maybe i'll just have to wait and see what will happen. What ever will be will be..I'll update you guys on Saturday...

Lupa lak.. Aki and Syukri nak masuk jawi esok..

Jya ne!

No comments: