Saturday, March 11, 2006

Farewell CESB

Its time.. The tribe has spoken.

Looks like i received the lowest number of votes this week. My journey in Cubic ends here. *sigh*

So as promised, today is my last day working in Cubic Electronics. After 2 years and 6 months serving, at last i am leaving this company which thought me a lot of things. This includes environmental auditing skills, legal requirements, and a lot of other things as well.

I don't know. Will i miss this working place. Will i miss my friends here. Still too early.

Tapi yang pasti, i will always miss this place in picture below:
Document Control Station

Ida, Azah, Kak Lin, Kak Aemei, Kak Yus, Epi and Kak Jie. Office yang macam aquarium. Hehhe. I learn a lot of things from this office. Ingat lagi first time i generated a procedure for ISO14001 certification. Kak Jie lah yang banyak ajar. Until now, i think i can generate my own procedure and advise the other people in the company on how to do a good procedure. Semua orang kat doc con ni perempuan. So kalau nak dapat update cerita hangat di pasaran, silalah datang ke sini. Di samping itu wujud juga Ruziha enterprise yang menjual pelbagai jenis barang dari kasut, alat solek, kordial minuman, kek dan juga tapai plut. hehhe.. jangan marah mak cik jawa. Kena jual nanti ko..


This is almost everyone from my department. Company Affairs. My supervisor, Jenny Quah, Georgia, Shirrene, Gabrielle and my Head of Dept, Mr Young. The smallest department in Cubic.

Walaupun satu department tapi kerja kitorang memang lain sungguh. So jarang dapat berinteraksi dengan diorang ni sangat. Ada pun just borak cenggitu je lah. Except for Jenny la. I've been working with her since December 2003. Yang lain tu skop kerja lain. Lain sangat. But anyways, thanx a lot guys (or girls). Being such a great colleague. To Jenny and Mr Young, thank you so very much. Its a great pleasure working alongside people of your calibre.

I still can't believe that i am serving my last day in Cubic today. We'll see how it goes next week when i am reporting to Bobby. We'll see.

Jya ne!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gud luck utk new job, errr... ko jd gigolo yek lps nih?

Batu Bata said...

kepala hotak ko..anyway thanx