Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Back to Reality

At last i can manage to get hold of the internet connection after about one wek without it. Ni pun update kat ofice time lunch. Hari ni tak berapa nak makan la. I am down with cough and a mild fever. But, i guess i can still walk and go to the office.

Let me update on what happened for the past week.

Moved to Shah Alam last Tuesday. Gerak dari Melaka at noon and arrived in Puncak Perdana where i am going to stay at about 5.00 p.m. Basuh rumah sebersihnya dgn housemate baru and i think we can be ready to stay in the house. The usual thing happened the days after that. Went to the office for my first day, had training and induction with Bobby and learnt new things. I think my engineering knowledge are already rusted. Berkarat habis. Kena buka buku balik neh. Kalau tak susah.

Mama, angah and adik spent their weekends at my house. Saja je datang nak melepak kot. Nak menjengah rumah sekali. Really enjoyed their company and this is the first time i play host to them. Welcome to my house.

Spent some time with my mama during the wekends. Went to see one of my grand uncle who is suffering of brain tumor and cancer. Pity him. Kesian sangat. He can no longer manage himself. Can't even remember us anymore. Last 3 weeks we were there as well. But at that time he can still remember us. But not this time. Sementara tengah sihat ni, banyak-banyakkanlah beramal. nanti dah terlambat payah pulak kan..

Today is Tuesday. Tak larat sangat nak bangun. Am havin a bad cough and a mild fever. The weather is bad. Siang panas sangat. Malam hujan sampai banjir. Sejuk menusuk tulang sum-sum. Tak tahan badan jadinya. Jimz had fever last week so he is passing the parcel to me now.

BTW,

Someone is turning one soon kan...

To my little darling Azmarea, Happy Birthday Sayang.. Love you bits.. May all the good things come your way..*Bila nak balik Malaysia..??*

Jya ne!

No comments: