Monday, August 08, 2005

Time to say goodbye...

If i remember clearly, time to say goodbye was by Andrea Borcelli. WHy do we have to say goodbye? WHy can't we just say.. See you later.. or See you soon.. or at least.. See you.. Why must the word goodbye be invented. Its is so very unfair...!!

I never like to say goodbye. I do not want to reminisce any bit of goodbye that i said to the best, most wonderful man of my life now. Na ah... not this moment..

Well, today will be the last day that i am using this laptop to blog. Thanx to Mas and Abg Limy, i am going to use my new laptop to blog. I think it'll take some time for me to blog again.. Konon nya sedih la nak lepaskan laptop yang dah selalu pakai ni...

Nope.. Not me.. What ever happens, life goes on..!!! C'est la vie..

Hahha..cerita pasal computer baru pun boleh jadi bahan blog. Anyway, i am going off to bed now. After Isya', i'll call it a day. Too much data analysis makes me dizzy.. Yeah Jenny..makes me dizzy.. *yawn*

jya ne

No comments: