Wednesday, August 24, 2005

3

Hmm..My second day coming back at 8.00 o'clock. To hectic of a day. Tak tahan dah badan ni. A few meetings sampaikan the last meeting with ET scheduled at 6.00 pm, i dont think i can attend that one. Sorry guys. You proceed and update me on the outcome. I'll go for the food testing later next week.

Just wish that my life is easier. Dah 3 hari sakit kepala ni tak nak pergi. At least my running nose is not there although it's still walking. This is real headache. Kepala macam nak pecah punya. Makan pain killer pun dah tak boleh baik. Hopefully i can get rid of it before nasyid finals this weekend.

Talking about nasyid, we have only 3 days left. And i can see that we are doing great. Conga and kompang and the other instruments blend well. I really hope that we could make it to the top 3. Insya Allah. Jomlah doakan kitorang supaya berjaya. Amin...

Jya ne!

No comments: