Friday, August 12, 2005

*Sigh*

What a day. It started today when i cant sleep after my sahur. I had coffee after sahur which makes my eyes wide open although its 5 o clock in the morning. So, apa nak buat kan, lepas subuh baru la dapat lelap balik. And the result:

*drumroll* big black ring around my eyes. Sebijik macam orang kena tumbuk.

By the way i came back almost 1 o'clock in the morning. Went bowling with Amin, Mail, Zam and Kak Yati not forgetting my charging cousin. Sleep late, cannot sleep some more, aiyoh.. at 11 a.m i am yawning and my mouth is as big as batu caves..

To make things worse, i got to go into a meeting on Social Accountability. Basically we are trying to follow SA8000 International Standards as guide to upgrade our global citizenship management system. How does that sounds? So sorry Jenny. I really cant concentrate on the PDCA cycle today. Maybe next time.

Moral of the story: Jangan minum nescafe masa sahur..!!

Then, everything went as per normal until breaking fast time. We had our prayers, Yaasin and tahlil as per normal days. But today, the whole family from Telok Mas and also ayah's cousin from Singapore, Mak Long Sal came and join us. So we had more company especially when whole pak teh and mak lang's family is around. GAMAT..!!!

But now, i think its really time for me to go to sleep. Got to prepare a few things though as tomorrow i'll be presenting a training for my safety committee. GO EHS.. and also have to get stamina for my kawad kaki. Arghhhh..!!!!!!!!!

Jya ne!

No comments: