Monday, December 05, 2005

Mimpi

It was about 8 years back when i joined a workshop in Kolej Mara Banting called Critical Thinking and Cross Culture Awareness Workshop. I was introduced to a game called "Battle of the Wordlords". Was kinda cool as it was some sort like a debate thingy but when we won a "battle" which was a debate on a word, we will have the opportunity to conquer the opponents territory. Cool huh..

I had an opportunity to debate on a word. And the word was dream. Hell, my opponent talked about dreams in your sleep and nightmares and wet dreams.. sucks.. I talked about dreams as well. But the other dream. What you want to be..What can you contribute..Your passion..Your ambition.. Of course la, with a bit of salt and pepper, i won the battle. I learn an important thing back then. I talked about my dream and i won the battle.

If you never dream, you will never win.

I like this song and i wish to share it with you...

Mimpi

Sedalam tinggi,
Seluas jauh,
Begitulah cita-citaku,
Seandainya kau ingin tahu.

Selama ini,
Hingga keakhirnya,
Suka duka silih berganti,
Kita punyai satu... Mimpi


Dream, before the sun shines...

Jya ne!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was introduced to battle of the wordlords also..it was fun indeed!!!