Saturday, December 03, 2005

Dalam Kenangan

Day in..day out..

Kadang-kadang kita tak sangka apa yang akan terjadi pada kita. Allah pun dah tulis, memang kita tak akan tahu. Semuanya Qada' dan Qadar Allah.

Today, one more relative of mine has been taken back to where we belong. My second cousin Amir passed away today at approximately 11.30 p.m of appendix complication. I am still in shock and know not what to write.

He is 17 years of age. Tengah amil periksa SPM which was supposed to end yesterday. I remembered the last time we met was during Eid when he came to our house with his parents to visit us. Still cheerful and happy enjoying the 'mee hailam' my mother made for them. I never knew that that was the last time.

I never had a chance to joke with him one to one. Never knew how he really was. Not that we have anything but frankly speaking, we are civil. We are related and sometimes when we met that was the only time we talk and just that. But, from his parents, i know that he was a good kid and a bright one too. Like what they say.. Good people die young.

To Busu Azim dan Busu Ramlah, please be strong. I know how it feels to have lost someone you really and dearly loved. Sama-sama kita doakan moga Amir ditempatkan bersama orang-orang yang beriman. Amin.


Allahyarham Amir Dalam Ingatan

No comments: