Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Last Week

It is now 2328. Almost my bedtime as tomorrow is a working day. However, i've promised to update more of my blog. So, here i am..And today, we're talking about last week.

Hari ni otak macam jam semacam. I had this meeting on Environmental, Safety and Health Management Plan for almost 3 hours today. Started on continual training for improvements, accident reduction and i had my own slot to present the gap analysis on ISO14001:2004. Oklah.. i'll get straight to the point. Last week.

So, last week was a bit hectic for me. Still have a lot of things to be done before conversion audit. Where is my ASSISTANTS where i need them most...?? Well, practically, i do not have any. That is why they are not there..Hehhe..Sangat menyedihkan. Kerja separuh mati sampai lembik badan tapi tak ada orang yang tolong. Everything including audits, documentation review, preparation of documents and records, system development, gap analysis i have to do it alone. ALONE..!!!?*&%$/#

Tapi tak kisah. I managed to cover everything before the deadline. Alhamdulillah. I managed to present my findings to the steering committee in time. Everything went well and i came out with a proposal. Conversion audit will be in mid March. Looking at the current system, i guess we can make it with zero non-conformances in the conversion audit next March. Malaysia Boleh..!!

Mama and adik went to Kelantan last week. Went there by bus and had their 3 days holidays. I guess it is good for them to go. Relax kan kepala sesikit kan. But, the best thing is.. JALA MAS and BUAH TANJUNG.. Yeehaaaa.. Dah lama tak makan jala mas. The last time i ate this thing was back in 1998. This time mama bought me some jala mas. Takleh beli bebanyak. Not healthy. I really enjoyed them. Thanx mama..

Oh yes.. before i terforget. We celebrated Christmas is Cubic on Monday. Bila dah dapat gambar nanti i will update you guys. This year its blue and silver Christmas. And as the previous years, i am again the committee member for Christmas Celebration. Percaya tak percaya...

I need to catch some sleep. Esok nak pergi Pasir Gudang. The fourth time to JB in one month. Need to se some supplier on chemical analsys thing. I was sent there because i am the only freaking employee who knows chemicatry more than anyone else. By the way it's a freaking electronic company for heaven's sake...

Jya ne!

No comments: