Saturday, November 05, 2005

The Story of Eid

First day of Eid, 3rd Nov 2005

I woke up early in the morning at about 5.45 a.m. Had my Subuh prayers with my mama and had 'takbir' with her. I behaved well, trying so hard not to show my sorrows during 'takbir'. Usually, we had this together with my father and the whole family. But this year, it was only my mother and me.

After Subuh prayers, we went back to Telok Mas to visit my father's grave. Something new this Eid as this year we were left alone to celebrate Eid when my father passed away in June.

After that was Eid prayers. I had it at Telok Mas as well. Takut tak sempat nak balik Air Keroh. So i had the prayers with everyone in the pictures below.



This is some of my cousins. Yeah, most of my cousins are boys. This is the only picture i took this Eid. And intentionally to place it in this blog. Kalau tak memang tak ambil pun. After all, i do not have much time. Have to rush back to Ayer Keroh as some friends are coming over to visit us.

Later in the afternoon, Mark and Theresa came to visit us. Followed by Jenny, Shirrene & Shaun and family, Mr & Mrs Young, Dato' and Datin Goh. All from Cubic. Thanx all. When the Cubic company is about to leave my house, the whole Long Jaafar's family came. Ramai tu. Mak Ngah, Mak Ude, Mak Teh, Pak Cik semua ada. Tak larat betul nak layan semua. But the first day did not end there. Later that night, still a lot of people came to visit us. Relatives and all..The day ended pretty late. But, the next day we are planning to visit my grandauntie who is not very well. She is suffering from liver disfunction. Late night today..early day tomorrow..


Second day of Eid, 4th Nov 2005

Woke up at about 8 a.m and get ready to go back to Padang Sebang, my great grandmother's kampung. We ae going to visit Nek Busu Ateh, my grandmother's sister who is not very well. Her liver is not functioning well and so is the colon. Have not met her for quite some time. The last time we met was in July. But this time when we met, she can't even recognise me. Even worse, i don't recognise her at all. She was there on her bed, lying in pain. She is nothing but skins and bones. I pity her so much. Hanya dapat doa semoga dia tak menderita menahan sakit.

Went back to Air Keroh before Friday prayers. Nothing much happened today except for later in the evening. My mum's cousin came to visit and they went back at about 11.00. Tengoklah gambar ka bawah ni. Ramai tak ramai. Alhamdulillah, orang kata kalau org datang tu maksudnya bawak rezeki.



After they all went back, i went out to see a friend of mine. Lepak-lepak tengok bandar Melaka waktu malam. Reached home at 2.00 a.m. Mengantuk ni..

Jya ne!

No comments: