Sunday, November 06, 2005

Puteh Binti Ngah Dalam Kenangan

Al-Fatihah buat Allahyarhamah Puteh binti Ngah yang kembali ke rahmatullah pada pagi ini 5 November 2005 bersamaan 3 Syawal. Semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat ke atas roh beliau dan agar ditempatkan bersama-sama roh para solihin. Amin.

I drove back to Padang Sebang this morning after receiving the news that my grandautie passed away this morning. Puteh binti Ngah, or usually being addressed as Nek Busu Ateh (i didn't know her name until today) passed away peacefully on her bed at 5.30 in the morning.

Although we were never close as she is just my grandauntie, but there were some memories that i have of her. I can still remember, since i was small until 2 years back, i will go and visit her and her husband on third day of Eid. This has been a normal practise for us (me and my family) and them. She will cook for us masak lemak cili padi daging salai, sometimes she will put in belimbing buluh or binjai. Surely i will miss that as i think she makes one of the best masak lemak cili padi daging salai. But, those were memories that i will keep. Memories with Nek Busu Ateh inside.

May peace be on you.

Jya ne!

No comments: