Sunday, November 13, 2005

Next..!!

I just came back from KL. Bertolak gi KL semalam pukul 1 tegahari. Planned to meet my classmate from MRSM who is getting married next week. Elma Ratna Kartini bt Kasro. The eighth to get married from my class, Nuruddin al-Raniri.

The reason why i went to KL was because i needed to see her. Not that i wanted to stop the wedding or what, but i just want to meet her and see if she is ok before her wedding day on the 19th of Nev 2005. Dahala kawan baik. One of the best i guess. Tak dapat pulak g wedding reception kat Ipoh. Well, i surely can't make it to her wedding as one of my relatives are also getting married on the same day. Satu kat Johor Bahru satu lagi kat Ipoh. Well, Elma i am really sorry that i can't attend your reception. Really am. But, i really hope u liked what i got for you. It is something really useful and will come in handy one day. I know it will as brother received one as well on his wedding. Kalau tak silap abg Amy bagi. You wanna know what that is..?

It's for me to know and for you to find out.

Anyway, aku doakan semoga ko bahagia hidup sampai akhir hayat. InsyaAllah.

I woke up a bit late. Around 10.30. hehhe. Janji dgn AntiX nak gi rumah dia pukul 11pagi. Memang lawak betul. 30 minutes mana nak sampai dari KL ke PJ. So i sms him back saying i'll be arriving at noon.

Sampai jugak kat rumah Beg. Thank you so much for inviting, for having me and for the lunch. InsyaAllah, i'll bring my mother to your house one day. Really am tired now and sleepy too. Dah terbayang macam mana esok kat office. nampak dengan jelas sekali. Baik tido sekarang sebelum esok tido depan pc.

Jya ne!

No comments: