Friday, December 01, 2006

Cerita Lagu Cascada

From Cascada;

Everytime We Touch

I still hear your voice,
When you sleep next to me,
I still feel your touch in my dreams.

Forgive me my weakness,
But I don't know why,
Without you it's hard to survive.

Cause everytime we touch,
I get this feeling.
And everytime we kiss,
I swear I could fly.

Can't you feel my heart beat fast,
I want this to last.
I need you by my side.

Cause everytime we touch,
I feel the static.
And everytime we kiss,
I reach for the sky.

Can't you hear my heart beat slow.
I can't let you go.
I want you in my life.

This is a very beautiful song. I must say it feels good to be in love. Been there, done that.. I shall not continue..

Boo ya..!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton