Friday, September 15, 2006

Terima Kasih...

Hari ni gua nak buat special tribute kepada semua yang mengingati dan berkongsi kegembiraan dengan gua semalam. To all of you out there.. Thank you very much or they say in Hong Kong.. Fenquevelimud..

To my family,
Mama, my sisters, brother, sister in law and also my cute little Azmarea, thank you for the love and care that u've showered me with. No words could explain how grateful i am to have a family like our family. I love you all and thank you for being there for me.
Mak Chu,
Thanx for being the coolest..

To my friends,
Ahmad, Aref and Syael,
You guys will always be the first in line to be there for me. I know that..

Ajim, Husni, Jue, Ika, Macha, Zalina, Amier, Azhan, Naz & Syida, Kak Jie, Yati, Kak Gee, Zal, Wawa and Syila,
Though we are not near but i am sure we are close at heart. Thanx for being such a wonderful friend. I will always cherish the true friendship that we have.

To someone who sang the song out loud and dedicated the song for me,
What more can i say.. Thanx for being there for me; sharing sadness and joy, talk about our dreams and just being there and talk about nothing. I just wish that i can see more of you.

I had a quiet day yesterday. Spendt the night alone in my room with my 4 vanilla scented candles, music from light and easy and Dan Brown's Angels and Demons. I realized that the meaning of birthdays do not come with how grand your party is or how expensive one treats you to dinner, but realizing that you are loved by wonderful people around you for the whole time since you were born.. For 25 years, i know that i am blessed with a wonderful family and a whole bunch of wonderful friends.

Thank you All..

*Just wanna include Aleeq in the list*

No comments: