Thursday, July 20, 2006

Johnny Jemau

The day started very early in the morning when we had to wake up at 4.30 in the morning. Not enough sleep considering that I ended yesterday at almost 3 a.m. What a day it has been yesterday. I went back to Melaka to see my mum before leaving for Brunei. Arrived back in Shah Alam at almost 1 o’clock. Thanx to my friend monyet Aref (sorry bro.. takleh panggil nama lain dah nampak gayanya) After packing all my stuff and made some sandwiches for tomorrow’s breakfast I went to bed. Sleepy and tired.

5.15 a.m. the airport limo arrived at my house and off I went to LCC KLIA airport. Rasa macam nak tido je kat dalam limo tapi tak dapat. My eyes were very thirsty.

Arrived at the airport at around 6 a.m and it was time for me to check in. Checked in for the Miri flight and went for subhi. After subuh prayers, I boarded for the flight. Hoping so much that I could catch some sleep in the flight. I was told that the flight will take around 2 hours. Ada lah harapan untuk tido sket. Cover balik tido yang tertinggal.

On flight… I can’t sleep. That is with me. I can’t sleep on a moving vehicle. Be it bus, car or even plane. This includes the flight that I took to London which took me around 13 hours. How does that sounds. Dahla Air Asia tak ada bagi makan in flights. Hangen betul. Luckily I made myself some egg mayo sandwich last night.

Touchdown at Miri airport around 9.40 a.m. and 2 of Sahid’s people are there waiting for us. We will travel by land from Miri to Seria. But before that, we will have a break in Miri. Makan jap. I was so hungry. However, it is quite hard to find halal food in Miri. Serious susah giler. After walking around the town for almost 10 minutes, I finally found a nasi lemak restaurant. Halal food at last.

Lihat ye kawan-kawan, nasi lemak ini makannya dengan sup. Tak pernah tercapai akalku untuk makan nasi lemak dengan sup.


On the way back to our rendezvous place, ternampak pulak kedai ni. Johnny Jemau. Mungkin dia ni artis terkenal kat Miri kot. Siap ada album sendiri.


Another view of Miri…



After about an hour traveling by land, we finally reached Seria. A small town in Brunei not so far from Bandar Seri Begawan. We will be staying here for a month or so. We have some jobs with Brunei Shell Petroleum at the Emulsion Treatment Plant here in Seria.

Checked in the hotel and off we went to Sahid’s facility for a safety induction. Ni agak meletihkan. Try this. Tiga jam safety induction dalam keadaan yang penat kesan perjalanan yang agak jauh ditambah dengan tido yang hanya 2 jam pagi tadi. Cabaran dan dugaan yang sangat besar. Plus, they are talking about safety and environmental issues including ISO 14001. Giler boring. Now I know how it felt when people is listening to my safety and environmental training back in Cubic. *wink*

Went back to the hotel later that evening and had my nap before maghrib. Had my dinner at the restaurant nearby when I woke up. Dah tak larat sangat dah ni. I am now blogging from my room. Jap lagi nak mandi, and I am calling it a day. Another safety induction awaits tomorrow morning at BSP facilities. Hopefully I can upload this as soon as possible…

Boo ya..!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»