Saturday, July 15, 2006

Coffee or Tea..??

If it is just between the two.. my choice would definitely be coffee. But my life is not as easy as choosing either coffee or tea.

Perhaps that is what they call c'est la vie. It shouldn't be easy. It wouldn't be something that you cherish if everything that you got comes easily. What makes the victory tastes so sweet.. sugar..?? honey..?? Teeettttttt wrong answer.. It is called CHALLENGE.

But..

How much can i take?
How strong am i?
Is this real?
Am i doing the right thing?

From Tokyo Drift,

Han: I made my decisions and i never turn back.

Easy huh..

But how do i make the decisions. Am i doing the right thing? How sure i am that i am on the right track? Is this something that i wanted?

Arghhh....!!!!!!

I do have my dreams. I know what i wanted. But is it something that i really wanted? Yeah, i think so. I hope i am right this time.

From Cinderella

Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling through
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
The dream that you wish will come true

From High School Musical

We're soarin' flyin'
There is no stars in heaven that we can't reach
If we’re trying
So we’re breaking free

We need to do the thing that we wanted to do in life. Life is just too short for sadness and worries.

From Alexander

Pity and grief will only destroy you.

But do i have to make other people suffer in order to reach for the stars. People that loves me for who i am. Who loves me unconditionally.

Perhaps i should start thinking of the people around me who needs me, who cares for me and who loves me and forget about my dreams. Orang kata rezeki ada kat mana-mana. Betul ke..??

Or perhaps i just need to go for what i have dreamt of and be selfish. Think about myself and where i could be in the next 20 years.

I have my dreams. I have the people who loves me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if they love you unconditionally, then why are they imposing conditions on you and make you feel this way? think about it!!!

God only wants what's best for his creations... and He leaves it to you to choose what's best...

who are these people to tell you what's best???

Batu Bata said...

thank you the unselfish one..

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»