Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Tribute to The Best Man

Best man..?? Hahha.. More of a best friend i guess.

Well last weekend was well spent by yours truely. Had a lot fun and a lot of food as well. It's good i guess to recover those almost 6 kilos lost for the last 3 months. Yeah, i can now fit into my 29" pants. I can only wear small size shirt as medium and large makes me look like i am wearing someone else's. Trust me. I am a size S. They dont have XS or SS here so i guess i'll be happy with S.

So last Friday, i went to watch The DaVinci Code at Bukit Raja. I was quite dissapointed with the movie a bit. Yeah, you can't actually fit in all 500++ pages into a 2 hour movie. I wish i haven't read the book before i went to see the movie. The book is more interesting.

Before we went to the movies, we had dinner at Chillies Bangsar. Who is this we anyway..?? It's me and my good friend lah. I had grilled chicken salad. Best giler. Too much that i cannot finish it.



Lihat ye semua. Fine salad with cheesy tortillas. Arif loves the tortillas. Ended up, he ate all 3 of my tortillas leaving me with only one. Belasah makanan aku ye..!! After dinner we headed back to Bukit Raja to watch the movie. Went back a bit late that night as the movie only started at 1200 midnight. Anyway, saturday came and i had to go for some shopping. Jamsari is getting married and i guess it'll be nice for me to get him something. I'll try to find something nice at IKEA.

So Saturday, we (again me and Arif) went to IKEA. Searched for a thing worth to be called a wedding present for dear Jamsari and his wife. Really am tired wlking through IKEA. Huge place. Stopped a while for lunch at the cafe where we both had roasted beef. It is quite plain but anything will do for an empty stomach.

After finding something for Jamsari and a few things for myself, we head down to Ikano Power Centre and The Curve. Nice place. The Curve has a slight resemblance of Covent Garden for those who have been there. After about four hours of walking finally we found a place to have coffee.



They have it here in Damansara. Kluang Railway Station Coffee. Macam tak percaya. I have been drinking this coffee since i was a little boy. Ayah used to love this coffee. I remember that one time we diverted one of our journey to Kluang, just to have a glass of iced kopi 'o'.



We had iced coffee and iced black coffee. Giler nice. I dont really care about ice blended coffee or mocha or cappuchino at starbucks or coffee bean. This coffee is even better than anything listed in starbucks' or coffee bean's menu. Trust me.

This is Arif.



Arif: Wei ko ambil la gambar aku kat sini. Pastu nanti ko masukkan dalam blog ko.
BatuBata: Boleh la blah. Apa maknanya aku nak letak gambar ko dalam blog aku.
Arif: Kerek siut..
BatuBata: Ye lah..Satu je..

So this is why i am putting this picture here.

Anyway, i really had a very good weekend. The day ended after dinner at Uptown Damansara where i had fried kuey teow kerang. Walk too much. Eat too much. Who cares...??!*#%

Jya ne..!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hensemnye arif...macam Danny X-factor... dah ade gfiend tak? boleh isi form?

Anonymous said...

Apasal tak tunjuk muka ensem kawan ko awal2....tak sangka ko ade stock baik punye... cair aku tengok dia...

Batu Bata said...

anonymous: yo lah tu ha. bajet aku bapak ayam..?? stock kepala hotak ko..