Thursday, May 25, 2006

MOX Muar

As a Johorean i was quite excited to go back to Johor after spending quite some time outside Johor. Although it is just in Muar which is still a few hundred kilometers away from JB... yeah, it'll do.

Tuesday came and i had to wake up early. 5.30 in the morning *yawn*. After subuh prayers, i went the office to pick up Bobby and off we went to MOX in Tg Agas, Muar. We are cleaning and servicing some inter and after coolers of Ingersoll-Rand compressor. They have one big Ingersoll-Rand here in MOX, maybe next time it'll be Rolls Royce or some others.

Arrived in Muar after 2 hours of journey. Sleepy *yawn*. Can't think straight at that time. I really needed my black coffee at that time. Nothing else. But, i can't have one. Safety induction came in a few minutes later. Then, equipment setting. Then, another set of equipment setting. I need to learn all this man. But hey, it is past 11 a.m. and i haven't had my breakfast yet. No food since 5.30 a.m. no wonder i felt like i was fasting.



Luckily the power can not be supplied to the plant. They are on generator that day. At 11.30, they say that power will only be installed after 2 hours. Yey..it's break time for me. I am soooo hungry i could eat a whole zebra.

So i went to search for food. Not that i really need to search as now i am in Muar. What else do u want to eat in Tg Agas, Muar. The best beef murtabak is here. It is called Murtabak Singapore. Nice. Sangat nice. Sangat nice giler...



My friend and i (the 2 of us) finished the whole huge murtabak. Yeah, just the 2 of us and we can manage to finish everything. Reason being:

1. The murtabak is so very the nice.
2. We are so very the damn hungry.

I remembered last time when i was a little boy, my father would bring us the whole family to this shop for the murtabak. Yeah, this murtabak has been here since i can remember. Good memories. Emo lak masa makan murtabak tu. Teringat family members yang sekarang berada di serata alam ciptaan Tuhan.

My mama, lil sis and my elder brother and his family is now in London, my elder sis in Melaka and now i am in Muar reminiscing all the momories. Not to forget arwah ayah. Although that we are not close physically, but spiritually, all of my family members are so close to me. Close to my heart. *emo lak malam malam ni*



After late breakfast or should i say early lunch (which ever you prefer), i headed to this mosque. Masjid Sultan Ismail. Masjid ni pun banyak kenangan. Hehhe. Waited for a while before azan zuhur where i managed to get 10 minutes nap which felt like 10 hours of sleep. Wow, that was wonderful. After azan, i had my zuhur prayers and i headed back to MOX which is just 5 minutes drive from the mosque.

At first i thought that we could manage to complete everything by 6 p.m. However, we had to wait for the other contractor to bring out the inter coolers before we could clean them. And it took them more than 8 hours to take out the 2 cute inter coolers. How about that..?? So we waited and waited until it was about 7 p.m. at last everything is ready for us. We continued our work until it was almost 10.30 when everything is done.

I felt hungry again. Why... Let me think...

It is 10.30 p.m. and i haven't had anything since the murtabak. Almost 12 hours without anything. No wonder now i can fit into my 29" pants.

Tiring day. Enriching too. When i arrived home, it was 2.20 a.m. I was filthy, sleepy and hungry. What more can i say? I need my sleep.

Anyway Wednesday came and i am going to meet some people in Petronas at KLCC.



Oh "PELAWAT" rupanya. Hehhe..

Jya ne..!!

No comments: