Wednesday, January 18, 2006

What Happened?

What actually happened to me for the past few days or even weeks i should say. It has been a long time since i last blogged.

It's not that i have been very busy with life and work and all sorts of things. I am doing everything as per normal. Go to work in the morning, come back at 7.00 and do my routine things. Yeah, what is so busy about that. Maybe, i just don't feel like blogging yet. Or maybe it's because my fellow bloggers tHEd, xOra, and AntiX pun tak update their blogs. Hehhe. That includes my cute niece Leelwan.

Ni lah orang kata iman suasana. Tak istiqamah langsung. But i can't help it. Rasa macam bleghhh... =P

Mungkin jugak sebab i have not been so stable emotionally lately. I've spent a lot of time thinking. Thought of my life i guess. Betul ke? Tapi yang pentingnya aku terlalu banyak berfikir untuk menentukan masa depan hidup aku sendiri. Aku harap keputusan yang telah aku buat adalah keputusan yang terbaik dan aku akan dapat kebahagiaan daripada keputusan tu.

We will never know what will happen in the future. Only Allah knows. The way i see it, i will go for it. Yeah guys, i'll be leaving Cubic Electronics in Melaka to go and work for Libra Perfex Precision in Shah Alam. That is my final decision.

Rite now i am listening to S Club 7's Everybody Wants Ya..

I get this feeling as you walk away,
A million hearts will break in two,
But they don't know the games that you can play,
So they will always follow you..

Will they feel this way..?

Jya ne!

No comments: