Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Cerita Lagu Fly Away

From Fly Away;

Segalanya untukku,
Sempurna tiada tandingan darinya,
Beri kebebasan untukku bersuara

Kasih sayang untukku,
Sempurna tiada tandingan darinya,
Beri kebebasan untukku bercinta

Just Fly Away...

Phew.. saja je nak tulis lirik lagu kat sini. The lyrics are actually somehow interesting. Kebebasan untuk bersuara dan bercinta.

*paragraph deleted to maintain peace and harmony*

penat je gua tulis pepanjang tapi gua rasa paragraph tu tak sesuai untuk dituliskan untuk bacaan khalayak. My brother and sister in London would know what this is all about..

Hint sket lah..

From Miss COngeniality 2;

Gracie Hart: Some people would care about people who care about them.. But i just dont care.

Hahahhahha.. i love to be me. And i dont wanna change. Why should i..??

Special shoutouts:

To leelwan, I miss you so much. U can now call 'Pak Cik'. How cute. U grew so fast. U need to slow down a bit my dear.

To my brother and sister, u have a wonderful daughter and you both are wonderful parents. Take care of each other. I'll be seeing you soon. *when will that soon be..??*

boo ya..!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there i love this song, but dont know, who is the artist, really mad on the song and it has good lyriqs also.

pls email me who is the singer pls pls pls

mahendrha@hotmail.com