Monday, April 10, 2006

Been So Loooong..

Been so long since i last updated this thing. Kesian lak kat blog ini telah diabaikan sejak berpindah ke shah alam. It is not that i am so busy sampai tak sempat nak update but i can not find the time to blog anymore.

But nevermind.. this is what happened since i last updated my blog

Was back in Melaka last weekend. Saja balik kampung awal bulan kan. Baru dapat gaji lah katakan. It's my first pay with LPP. So i decided to give my family a treat. Lagipun, it was mama's birthday last month and i never took her out to celebrate. So we went to Howards that night for a celebration. Simple mode of celebration.


There is the picture of my mama. Happy dia dengan toast and chicken something i cant remember what is the name. But telling you it is good. The food is very good. Had it with cranberry juice. hmm....


I had this. Chicken Cordon Bleu. Same with adik. Cheesy chicken with garlic sauce. Tasted so gooood. But it's too cheesy i guess.


Ni pulak, chicken tikka massala. Try and guess who had this. Mestilah tiada yang lain but my sister angah. Dia ni memang tak boleh lari dari kari kot. If u ask me, i think this tikka massala is better than the cordon bleu.

All and all i think the food is good. And i managed to make everyone happy with the food. Apa pun, to my mama.. Happy Birthday.. We'll try to be good children. I guess better children.


Ni lak, masa sebelum balik melaka. Had to send my car to the workshop. Change the ball joint. dah haus dah. Sikit je lagi ball joint tu nak jatuh. It costs me almost RM 300 for the freaking ball joint. Nak buat camana. Can't fix it my self. They say, "if you can't fix it, stand it". Ye ke..??


The day before i sent my car to the workshop. I helped to repaint the whole office (which is not so big after all). Saja je ambil gambar bukti buat kerja *nampak sangat tak ikhlas*. Tiring day. But fun..

Anyway i dont know when will i return to update my blog. Until then...

Jya ne!!!

No comments: